1Hey!

  • BMiMuse <BMiMuse@xxx.xxxx
    Apr 3, 1998
      Hi folks, welcome to the Dreams list. We're brand spanking new, so it's going
      to be slow going for a while. Please feel free to introduce yourselves to the
      list. And by all means, start posting your dreams! I'll start with one I had
      last week.

      Do you all remember that wonderful 80's band Wham, with George Michael? Well,
      I had a dream that I was directing one of their videos, i think for that song
      "Bad Boys". I was really frustrated because they weren't following
      directions. The whole dream was a nightmare. In reality, I've never like
      Wham, and I can't imagine them popping up in a dream of mine. It was strange!

      bmimuse@...
      list owner