harcourt - intergenerational on social justice

  • culver76
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
      I'm looking at Harcourt's intergenerational sessions on Social Justice for next year and looking for input on whether it's user friendly, did your families respond well to the programs, etc.

      Thank you,
      Lori Crawford
      DRE, Our Lady of Light, Ft Myers, FL
    • Margo Morin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
        Hi Lori,
        Ours responded really well to the programming. If I could go back in
        time, I would have connected the topic/subject matter with a real
        life situation/need each time we met- the resource was good to
        educate but it didn't make the much-needed step of helping people
        really connect and care. So, where we did Dignity of Human Life, we
        could have profiled a particular population or group of people who
        are fighting for dignity, so our people could relate AND have
        inspiration to act.
        Great stuff though!!!
        -Margo
      • Barbara
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
          I use all of harcourts intergenerational materials and have not been
          disappointed with any.