christmas gifts for students

  • amyballanco
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
      I am sure we all have been looking around for inexpensive items to give
      out to the kids for Christmas. I need some new sources to get things
      like 700 items under .25! Can anyone share some of the ideas or places
      you might know of to find ornaments or prayer cards or mini Nativity
      sets etc?
      Amy B.
    • Tom Craig
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
        I presume you're familiar with Autom, a catalog wholesaler? More generally, there's also Oriental Trading. They can take orders on line or over the phone, and ship very promptly. Only troble with Autom, which is whom we use, is that they'll sometimes run out of items.

        Tom

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008
          Just yesterday I ordered some paper Nativities and some paper book marks for Christmas from Autom for a program of 800 elementary children. It was very resonable, and I would highly agree with Tom that both Autom and Oriental Trading are great possibilities when looking to purchase items for large programs like ours.

          Diana

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008
            Yes, those are the two most used by our program as well.  I had the same problem with Autom.  Not enough of one thing at times.  I was just wondering if there was anything else out there besides those two.  Thanks for your response!
            Amy B.