"city-wide" DRE

  • dreduff
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008
      As in other areas of the country, our diocese and especially, our
      deanery which consists of 13 parishes is undergoing some changes. My
      pastor came to talk with me about an idea that he and another pastor
      have been talking about - a city-wide DRE. This person would be
      responsible for the faith formation of 4 parishes. I have heard of
      DRE's responsiblities included 2 parishes but not to this extent. Two
      of the parishes are larger - about 1100 families each - and two are
      smaller - about 500-600 families each. Does anyone out there have any
      experience with this type of ministry description?