summer take-home's for children

  • culver76
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 5:44 PM
      Our end-of-year gathering is mid-May and I would like to send our
      children home with something they can either work on individually or as
      family. I'm wondering if there is something like what Creative
      Communications puts out (they do lenten and advent family prayer and
      activity books) for the summertime? Or do you have suggestions for what
      would be well-received and useful? A journal to keep? A Calendar for
      them to fill in? This parish's formation program typically shuts down
      for the summer.

      Thank you for any suggestions!
    • kroro43@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 5:44 AM
        In the recent Smile Makers catalog, there were some prayer journals for the kids to "make and take"
        There were also Catholic Saints sitckers, you could combine those 2 things for the kids to pray through the summer and learn about a saint.?

        Bonnie