Re: Totus Tuus Program Background Info

  • Leonard Campbell
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      Here is some interesting background information. Caveat Emptor.

      http://www.totustuus.com/q+a.htm

      Pax,

      Len

      Leonard Campbell
      Center Harbor, NH

    • Joyce Donahue
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
        Hi Len
        I am not sure if the website you sent is connected with the program of
        the same name. I also found this:
        Since its Providential inception in 1987, Totus Tuus has expanded from 1
        parish in Girard, Kansas to 11 dioceses in 8 states throughout the
        Midwest. Go to

        http://parishportal.com/totus/index.php?option=com_content&task=category
        §ionid=8&id=21&Itemid=53

        for information on the program.
        Joyce Donahue
        Diocese of Joliet

        ________________________________

        Here is some interesting background information. Caveat Emptor.

        http://www.totustuus.com/q+a.htm <http://www.totustuus.com/q+a.htm>

        Pax,

        Len

        Leonard Campbell
        Center Harbor, NH

      • Leonard Campbell
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007
          Glad to know what the different programs are.

          http://totustuusofwichita.org/index.php?
          option=com_content&task=view&id=44&Itemid=54

          http://www.totustuus.com/q+a.htm

          The program of Wichita is incorporated as its own and seems better
          rounded.

          Pax,

          Len

        • Adult Ministries
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2007
            Great information! They could use a copy editor, though....