Used Texts

  • Lorraine C
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      Can anyone give me some information on places that buy back used guides and new textbooks?? I know they're out there!

      We're changing books, I've been asking around and no one around my neck of the woods is in need of them and it would pain me to throw them out!

      Thanks so much!

      Lorraine Cortina, DRE
      Sts. Philip & James Church
      St. James, NY

    • Joyce Donahue
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007
        try Communications Center, South Bend, Indiana
        http://www.comcenter.cc/store/index.cfm?fuseaction=customer.welcome
        Joyce

        ________________________________

          Can anyone give me some information on places that buy back used guides
          and new textbooks?? I know they're out there!

          We're changing books, I've been asking around and no one around my neck
          of the woods is in need of them and it would pain me to throw them out!

          Thanks so much!

          Lorraine Cortina, DRE
          Sts. Philip & James Church
          St. James, NY

          Eileen

        • Kathy Brady-Murfin

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007
              ESCO (Educational Sales Co.), Tempe, AZ.?buys back new and used/good condition texts.? Their number is 1-800-999-5199 or website www.catholicbooksource.com??? They will provide you with label and pay the shipping.? I have sold books?to this company.? They seem very fair.? They also offer new and used texts at discounted prices.? Good luck.