Re: Digest Number 132

  • Nancy Dome
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      --- In dre-talk@egroups.com, "krysbs" <krysbs@e...> wrote:
      > Greetings All! I am another D.R.E./Pastoral Associate (new) who's
      been
      > enjoying this e-group and would love to go to the Milwaukee
      convention.
      > Could Steve Palmer please also send me membership information?
      Thanks!

      > Krystyna Szarek
      > Immaculate Conception Parish
      > 60 Town Hill Road
      > New Hartford, CT 06057

      Hi Krystyna! I happen to know that Steve Palmer is out of the office
      for a few days, but I have the info you are looking for and will send
      it all out to you today! You are in my New England region and I am
      really excited about the possibilty of meeting you "face to face"!!
      Should you ever have any questions, I can be reached at
      nedome@...! Thanks for responding, I think you will be very
      pleased with the benefits of membership AND your convocation
      experience! Nancy