Re: [dre-talk] Sacramental Preparation help

  • AdrienneCBradley@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
      I would highly recommend the Sadlier Sacramental program. The classroom
      catechesis book fits nicely with both the Reconciliation and Eucharist Books
      that the parents work with at home.

      They are in complete conformity with the Catecvhism of the Catholic Church.

      Thank you,

      Sister Adrienne Bradley,
      Teaneck, NJ

    • Gloria Flinn-Linderman
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
        We the Reconciliation and Eucharist text from RCL. It is approved.

        Gloria