Re: [dre-talk] Cell Groups

  • Connie Egan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
      My experience is the same as Tom's - is Small Church
      Communities. And, we have always faced the same
      dilemma - the cell that never wants to divide.

      I would be cautious with children and youth. On a
      practical level would be needing clearances and
      background checks for all those adults. And what about
      the occasional visitor. It's a sad sign of our time
      but a reality to be considered.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail