Re: [dre-talk] Pastor-al Roles

  • All Saints Church
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2003
      Ginny

      At a retreat last year, a sister from Omaha diocese shared that she and the office secretary started praying each morning for just a few minutes for the office staff and the work that they were to do that day. She said the results have been amazing and it is just the two of them for a couple of minutes. Several of our office staff begin the day together with Mass at our church.
      ginger

    • Ginny Brockman
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 1, 2003
        That's a great idea. It doesn't even take everyone praying at first. I
        know that there are some who will want to start right away. Others might
        follow when they see the power of prayer.

        Ginny

        > At a retreat last year, a sister from Omaha diocese shared that she and
        the office secretary started praying each morning for just a few minutes for
        the office staff and the work that they were to do that day. She said the
        results have been amazing and it is just the two of them for a couple of
        minutes. Several of our office staff begin the day together with Mass at
        our church.
        > ginger

        ---
      • greatpyrs2
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 1, 2003
          I remember the "old" saying, "The family that prays together stays together.
          and I believe that holds true for staff members. Gather whoever will
          gather with you and watch it grow. Try to be sensitive to time and to type
          of prayer and who leads or doesn't want to lead.
          Evelyn in St. Louis

          > At a retreat last year, a sister from Omaha diocese shared that she and
          the office secretary started praying each morning for just a few minutes for
          the office staff and the work that they were to do that day. She said the
          results have been amazing and it is just the two of them for a couple of
          minutes. Several of our office staff begin the day together with Mass at
          our church.
          > ginger

          ---

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor