Catholic Clipart

  • gcote@direct-internet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2000
      Hello everyonne,

      I have recently added over 100 graphics to the clipart collection on
      my web site. It now contains over 300 pictures divided by themes
      which include: scriptures, biblical themes, church sacraments,
      crosses, Jesus, Marie, ...and more. These graphics are free for use
      on your handouts, bulletin boards, web sites. The url of the main
      page of the clipart collection is http://www.silk.net/RelEd .

      Gilles