Re: [dre-talk] Re: HolyWord Studios VBS

  • Julie Dekreon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 5:54 PM
      The tip on 3 -4 years old is absolutely correct. We have a program at the
      same time in a different building. They have a completely different rhythm.
      They like to play outside unstructured games or sidewalk chalk or bubbles
      etc. They like to have real pets visit--a puppy, a kitty, a bird. And they
      accept and believe they are surrounded by God all the time! We may present
      only 3 lessons for the week instead of 5. Mon-Tue/Wed-Thr/Fri. Repeating the
      bible story is fun and the second day they help tell it. Fri is usually some
      kind of party or celebration and most programs provide an idea.
      Don't leave them out if you can avoid it. They can respond to more than a
      baby sitting situation. One stipulation we have is that the child must be
      potty trained.
      Good luck
      Julie