advanced notice of a sale

  • Daniel S. Mulhall
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Friends,

      If you are looking for a missing Church document for your library you might be interested in the following information. I don't know what they are offering, but I thought it was worth bringing to your attention.

      Daniel S. Mulhall
      Asst. Sec. for Catechesis and Inculturation
      USCCB Department of Education

      USCCB Publishing will be having a 2002 End of the Year Clearance Sale starting on Monday, November 4, 2002, and ending on December 31, 2002. They've lowered prices on 127 publications ranging from family life to Hispanic ministry and on publications from Pope John Paul II. The sale is only available through the USCCB website at www.usccb.org/publishing. A special Clearance Sale Order Form is available at the website. All orders must be postmarked by December 31, 2002, for clearance sale prices to apply.