[dre-talk] Re: (no subject)

  • Mark Nuehring
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 1999
      I love what you do for your teachers. It sounds like you really
      appreciate them and I am sure they feel it as well. I particularly
      liked the group photo. Do you have luck getting everyone to show up at
      the end of the year considering soccer, baseball practice, and the
      like?

      It is a nice touch that you do the barbeque at your house.