Re: [dre-talk] Websites for Students

  • joanm
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
      Also try the St. Anthony Messenger Press website: americancatholic.org. It
      has
      an abundance of information for students (especially junior high and
      high school), parents and catechists. Check out "Links for Learners" and
      read the
      text of Youth Updates before you commit to buying copies. The Saint of the
      Day feature is really nice too. And you can send Catholic e-greetings.
      There's also a new website for youth: americancatholicyouth.org

      Joan

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
        Try faithfirst.com. I think it is excellent.

        Alex Sandoval

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
          e3mil.com is good also

          From: "Alexander Sandoval" <faithformation@...>
          Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:37:38 -0600

        • lprice46@nts-online.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
            >Try petersnet.net, especially for older children and adults asking
            questions about documents and traditions not found in the Scriptures.

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Doug and Mary Wilkowske

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 1, 2001
                A great web site that I heard about at the NCCYM in Birmingham last
                December is disciplesnow.com. It is geared to teens.