High School Standards

  • sara carey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2013
      Has anyone developed curriculum standards for high school for their RE
      programs? I know the USCCB came out with curriculum guidelines for high
      schools, but I'm looking for something that will work with parish
      catechesis.

      Thanks!

      Sara L. G. Carey, MPS

      Director of Religious Education

      Sacristan

      St. Alphonsus Catholic Church

      151 St. Alphonsus Way

      Crossville, TN 38555

      (931) 456-5227

    • James Kemna
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2013
        We have developed a set of standards for parishes for our diocese. JIM
        KEMNA Jefferson City, MO

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2013
          Thanks, Jim. Are those standards available somewhere? Online maybe? Thank you.

          Sent from The Empress' iPhone