Sabbatical Opportunity

  • micheleiw
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2013
      Greetings!
      I found this Summer Spirituality opportunity that is a sabbatical experience fot ministers--lay and ordained--who do not have the time or financial resources for a full length sabbatical program.
      It is offered by the School of Applied Theology in Berkeley, California. You can either commit to the full series or sign up for only a week. Here are the offerings:

      WEEK 1: Becoming the Beloved--with Henri Nouwen as Guide
      Sue Mosteller, C.S.J.
      WEEK 2: Scripture and Spirituality --The Emerging Global Ethic of Compassion
      Tom Bonacci, CP
      WEEK 3: Exploring our Sacred Universe--Cosmology and Spirituality
      Linda Gibler, OP
      WEEK 4: Contemplative Spirituality
      Cyprian Consiglio, OSB, Cam.

      Information and application forms can be found at: http://www.satgtu.org/program/summer.html.
      Consider coming yourself and please share this link with those you know who might be interested.

      Are there other summer spiritual, ministerial, or theological offerings that you are considering?

      Abundant Blessings.

      Michele Walsh