Re: Conclave

  • Frank Koob
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 14, 2013
      Sr. Caroline Cerveny has just posted some good suggestions on her blog,
      "A Cyberrpilgrim's Blog":

      http://acyberpilgrim.org/2013/02/14/5-digital-projects-the-election-of-our-pope/

      Frank Koob
    • noelmarty49
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 18, 2013
        Go to Catholicartworks.com.....George has put a series of materials together on the election of the new pope.

        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 21, 2013
          You will find some great ideas at http://rcfaithquest.weebly.com/.

          It's an exciting topic to share with our students.

          Blessings,
          Cathy Cornue
          Diocese of Syracuse

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 27, 2013
            Hi all,

            As of this morning, Jared Dees of The Religion Teacher has just posted a lesson plan for the conclave.

            http://www.thereligionteacher.com/papal-conclave-lesson-plan/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheReligionTeacher+%28The+Religion+Teacher%29

            Joyce Donahue

            Diocese of Joliet Religious Education Office

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 27, 2013
              On the subject of catholic artworks-do you have success with this company? We've never received our paid for merchandise from 2 years ago despite many letters and phone calls.

              Sandi Belleque
              Sent from my iPhone

              On Feb 18, 2013, at 10:16 AM, MNoel21550@... wrote:

              > Go to Catholicartworks.com.....George has put a series of materials together on the election of the new pope.

            • Sherill Glassmaker
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 28, 2013
                I myself have also called emailed and corresponded no less than a dozen times for items that had been shorted at a convention with a promise of a two week delivery and it has been over two years. I have spoke with George a few times always with the promise he would make it right. Have heard numerous excuses about health issues. Check again to see there are new items added and business as appears to be usual and no resolution to the missing items promised almost 3 summers ago. I spent a significant amount of money as well and no refund. Took my money and ran gave me partial set with a promise to make good. Told me the item has since been discontinued with a promise to make it right. NOTHING. Love the items but I can’t in good conscience purchase from them. Sorry you went through this as well. Sherill

                On Feb 18, 2013, at 10:16 AM, MNoel21550@... <mailto:MNoel21550%40aol.com> wrote:

                > Go to Catholicartworks.com.....George has put a series of materials together on the election of the new pope.

              • Sue Peterson
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 28, 2013
                  Concerning Catholic Artworks:  I purchased items from them and was charged on my credit card.  Two months later another large amount appeared on my credit card and I had not ordered anything.  This happened the next month as well.  I reported this as credit card fraud and changed my credit card number.  He would never answer the phone when I tried to call to find out about this.  Pretty shady.

                  Sue Peterson

                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 9, 2013
                    Yikes, thanks for the warning. I ordered from him, and the items did arrive. Will be closely monitoring the credit card statements.