General Intercessions for Back-to-School Mass

  • Sara Carey
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011
      Does anyone have a list of General Intercessions appropriate for a
      Back-to-School Mass that they would be willing to share?

      Thank you!

      Sara Carey

      DRE

      St. Alphonsus, Crossville, TN

    • Susanne Bunn
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011
        Make one up!

        God has given us minds and hearts that we use when we pray.

        Our response is: Lord, hear our pray.

        For our Holy Father, Pope Benedict the XVI, let us pray to the Lord,

        For our President and all leaders of countries, let us pray to the Lord,

        For our parents and teachers and all who help us learn, let us pray to the Lord,

        For each student at _____ school, that God will bless our year, let us pray to the Lord,

        For all the faithful departed, that they may rest in peace, let us pray to the Lord,

        God, you have given us so much. Help us to use all your gifts to learn and to work to make this a better world, we ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen

        Sister Susanne Bunn, MHSH