National Survey of Parish Catechetical Leaders

  • tandr_research
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2011
      Dear DRE-Talk Member,

      My name is Tom Walters, I am professor of religious education at Saint Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology, in southern Indiana, and I have both a request and an invitation. Rita, my wife, and I have been researching catechetical leaders since the late 1970s. Thirty years ago we conducted the first national profile of DREs/Coordinators for the National Conference of Diocesan Directors (NCDD). Now strikes us as an opportune time to conduct another national survey to assess how things have changed (or not) for parish catechetical leaders. We would like to invite you to take the online survey and to send the link to any of your colleagues who may not know about it. We are striving to widest possible participation.

      Both the National Conference for Catechetical Leadership (NCCL) and the National Association of Parish Catechetical Directors (NPCD) will be sending an invitation to participate in the study to their members who are parish catechetical leaders. Not all parish catechetical leaders belong to these organizations, and because we are striving for the widest possible participation we are contacting all diocesan directors. More than 60 dioceses have agreed to send an invitation to their parish catechetical leaders. So you may get more than one invitation to participate.

      To take the survey cut and paste the following link into your browser: http://take-survey.com/twalters/Nationalprofile2011.htm.

      Wishing you all of God's blessings during this Easter season,

      Tom and Rita
    • PAH427@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , May 2, 2011
        Good Morning,
        I could not use the link could you e-mail me directly
        Thank you
        Pat

        Pat Hoffmann
        Director of Religious Education
        St. Joseph Religious Education
        17951 Dixie Highway
        Homewood, IL 60430
        708-798-6311

        In a message dated 5/2/2011 9:09:11 A.M. Central Daylight Time,

[...]

      • Sheila Meara
        Message 3 of 11 , May 2, 2011
          I could not access with link below - can you send me link directly? thanks.
          Sheila Meara

          Sheila H. Meara
          Director of Religious Education
          St. Mary of the Assumption Parish
          7200 Lancaster Pike
          Hockessin, DE 19707
          302-239-7100 X17; 302-239-8219 (FAX)
          302-540-5418 (Cell)
          dre@...

          Message 4 of 11 , May 2, 2011
            Likewise, the link doesn't work. Can you re-send?

            Dennis

            San Diego

            _____

            Message 5 of 11 , May 2, 2011
              +JM

              Just delete the "htm" at the end. Here's a link that should work: http://take-survey.com/twalters/Nationalprofile2011

              Kayla
              St. Rita's, Portland
              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 11 , May 2, 2011
                if you remove the period at the end of the link name you will have access to the link

                Message 7 of 11 , May 2, 2011
                  Here is the correct link: http://take-survey.com/twalters/Nationalprofile2011.htm. The last three letters are different htm, not pl that is in the link below.

                  Sorry for the confusion,

                  Tom

                  Message 8 of 11 , May 3, 2011
                    It worked after I took the period off the end of the web address below. Sister Susanne, MHSH

                    ________________________________

                    Message 9 of 11 , May 3, 2011
                      That worked for me, too.

                      Andrea Sabor

                    • Tom Walters
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 9, 2011

                        A reminder! If you have not yet completed the national online survey for
                        parish catechetical leaders, you have until June 15th to do so.

                        More than 2,700 of your colleagues across the country have already submitted
                        theirs. We would encourage you to take the time to be part of this important
                        study. Just click on the following link:

                        http://take-survey.com/twalters/Nationalprofile2011.

                        Tom and Rita Walters

                      • DHalloz
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 10, 2011