the parable of the train

  • defelice@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2010
      a long time ago, I had a copy of the parable of the train, It was a parable about the changes that had occured with the Vatican Council and how the train was having a little trouble staying on the track. I would be grateful if anyone might have a copy of this in your files.
      Lois DeFelice
      Chicago
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2010
        I am not familiar with this but sounded interesting in your post. I
        googled "parable of the train / Vatican II and got a few hits. You might try.
        Good luck.

        Linda
        Sioux City

      • defelice@netzero.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2010
          thanks Linda, that's where I started before I got to dre-talk