11295Re: [dre-talk] At-Home Materials Needed

  • Barbara Nichols
    Jun 30, 2014

      At home with the word looks good published by The Claretians.  Website homefaith.com

      On Jun 30, 2014 11:14 AM, "dbq150re@... [dre-talk]" <dre-talk@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      This past school year, 2013-2014, we added a summer Faith Formation program for grades K-8.  During the year, we sent home materials for the parents to work with their children, encouraging the continuation of parents sharing their faith with their children as well as learning the doctrine of the church.  The materials utilized were the Gospel Weeklies from Pflaum.  After our week long program last week, a survey was sent to all parents.  The only negative comments to the program were the at-home materials.  What suggestions are there for accompanying at-home materials for the parents to continue the conversation and faith-sharing?

      Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

      God Bless,
      Jaci

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic