11292Re: Textbooks

  • ststephendre
    Jun 25, 2014

      Sara, we have been using RCL-B's Stories of God's Love for K, Be My Disciples for 1st-6th, their Faith First modular books for 7th-8th, Loyola Press's Confirmed in the Spirit for Confirmation; Sadlier's We Believe & Celebrate for Reconciliation & Communion.

      I am seriously considering the Pflaum series, since it would save substantial $$$ per student.  All series on the Conformity list are about the same, since they must contain the same basics.  I like publishers who offer extras online as free resources -- activity sheets, game ideas, etc.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic