11219Re: [dre-talk] NPCD-what woud you like to see?

  • Barbara Nichols
    Oct 23, 2013
      I would like to see National Parish Catechetical Directors (NPCD) rather than "My Interests" as a heading!

      It seems we have lost our identity while gaining recognition to have a National week dedicated to Parish Faith Formation.

      I realize NCEA is the umbrella for NPCD however, parish faith formation programs minister to more families then Catholic Schools and should recognition on the main page.

      Just my thoughts.

      Thank you for guiding me and for representing the SE region - it is a big task, I know as I was the SE representative from 1998-2004.

      Blessings,

      Barbara Nichols

      On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Carrie Sallwasser <sallwasserc@...> wrote:

      Barbara,

      NPCD is there- under My Interests - Religious Education -NPCD. Try again and let me know your opinion.
      Tks.
      Carrie

      On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Barbara Nichols <nichols.barb@...> wrote:

      to reach the website I put in http://www.ncea.com - is that correct?

      If the site I opened is the website you say is the "new NCEA" site - there is nothing there for Faith Formation, DRE's, Catechists and or parishes.

      As a retired DRE and a member of NPCD I would like to see a link to NPCD at the very least.

      Please let me know if I went to the correct website.

      Barbara Nichols,
      RCIA Coordinator
      rcia@...

      On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Carrie Sallwasser <sallwasserc@...> wrote:

      Blessings.  Next month the Regional Representatives for NPCD will gather with the Director and Assoc. Director of RE Dept of NCEA. We'd like to hear from you - what would you like to see NPCD offer? Have you checked out NCEA's updated website- what do you think?

      --
      Carrie Sallwasser
      NPCD President, Heartland Representative

      Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words.
                                                             St. Francis of Assisi

      --
      Carrie Sallwasser
      Coordinator of Religious Education
      Queen of All Saints

      Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words.
                                                             St. Francis of Assisi

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic