11215Re: [dre-talk] NPCD-what woud you like to see?

  • Barbara Nichols
    Oct 22, 2013
      to reach the website I put in http://www.ncea.com - is that correct?

      If the site I opened is the website you say is the "new NCEA" site - there is nothing there for Faith Formation, DRE's, Catechists and or parishes.

      As a retired DRE and a member of NPCD I would like to see a link to NPCD at the very least.

      Please let me know if I went to the correct website.

      Barbara Nichols,
      RCIA Coordinator
      rcia@...

      On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Carrie Sallwasser <sallwasserc@...> wrote:

      Blessings.  Next month the Regional Representatives for NPCD will gather with the Director and Assoc. Director of RE Dept of NCEA. We'd like to hear from you - what would you like to see NPCD offer? Have you checked out NCEA's updated website- what do you think?

      --
      Carrie Sallwasser
      NPCD President, Heartland Representative

      Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words.
                                                             St. Francis of Assisi

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic