      of Confirmation age.)

      May the Lord bless you and keep you.
      Dee!

      On Monday, October 21, 2013 4:01 AM, NOLA SCHULZE <nolaschulze@...> wrote:

      You are not the only Parish that has this problem - we is South Africa are also always looking for a solution to this problem.............................

      Nola Schulze
      co-ordinator of catechism
      Assumption Parish - Durban

      From: Carrie Sallwasser <sallwasserc@...>
      To: dre-talk@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 4:19 PM
      Subject: [dre-talk] MIA - lost 3rd grade-7th, 8th

      I was meeting with a group of DRe/CREs in St. Louis lst weekend and we were discussing how the percentages of children who leave after First Communion and then showup right before Confirmation is increasing.  What is your experience? How do you deal with it?
      Tks for your input.
      --
      Carrie Sallwasser
      Coordinator of Religious Education

      Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words.
                                                             St. Francis of Assisi

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic