11202Re: [dre-talk] MIA - lost 3rd grade-7th, 8th

  • Kathy Oberreuter - DBQ123RE
    Oct 18, 2013
      In our cluster it is expected that children will be in continuous faith formation until Confirmation.  Every year students who are not enrolled receive a letter inviting them to register.  We also include the expectations for Confirmation so parents are aware.  We have had a few students that were not in continuous formation and presented themselves the year of Confirmation.  RCIA was the alternative for them.

      Kathy Oberreuter
      Director of Catechetical Programming
      Blessed Trinity Cluster

      "If you are what you should be, you will set the whole world ablaze".
                      St. Catherine of Sienna

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic