strictly to the point - looking for a distraction

(37)
  • Isahella
    Dec 20, 2008 Expand Messages

      I'm in crappy marriage and just went through a recent break up. Right now I am looking for a distraction - nothing serious, nothing with major drama. Someone to talk to, hang out with, and occasionally make out with for hours on end.

      I'm in my early 40s, hot (that is not just my own egotistical opinion) and in great shape. Ideally I'd prefer someone between 35 and 50. If the chemistry isn't there it just isn't and we can move on quickly.

      You can view my recent pics and chat with me here