Michele, You might be able to get the R8E EPROM from the former parts manager at Drake. His name is John Kriner. He was selling the EPROM for the original R8jws1591
Hello Group, is there any source for the EPROM (U106) of the R8E (the European version of the R8) ? (programmed with the executable code, of course) Thanks forondacorta01
I was operating my R8B from an AC power outlet that happened to be connected to a variable AC transformer or Variac. That's when I noticed something strange onjws1591
***NOTE*** If you are requesting membership, you MUST leave a comment in your request as to WHY you want to join. An empty (no comment) request will be denied.
- Nov 24, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.