Re: The 'power' of the looks score....

  • Captain Starkiller
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
      At certain times, I would use STEALTH, but mostly, I would stick to Looks.  I use of often in my adventures when deciding how an NPC will react to players.
    • Christopher Loh
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
        How about an elf with a high look score?

        Pariah or being worshipped as God?

        Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 4:21 AM
        Subject: [dragwars] Re: The 'power' of the looks score....

        At certain times, I would use STEALTH, but mostly, I would stick to Looks.  I use of often in my adventures when deciding how an NPC will react to players.

      • Kharille
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011

          > How about an elf with a high look score?
          >
          > Pariah or being worshipped as God?

          Yeah, what say a 'very good looking' orc is captured by humans? Does it make any difference to what they'd do to him? And what if the players capture a good looking 'food' animal.....

          Are players expected to respond to looks scores? (I know I do...)