[dragwars] [dw] bloodsword NOVELS

  • RiSiNg SuN
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 1998
      I've been looking in the bookstores here, and also done a search for the
      bloodsword novels (Chronicles of the Magi - if i recall some of you
      talking about it) on amazon.com and
      barnes&nobles.com but seem not to be able to find it. They are under Dave
      Morris's name right?

      are they available in australia/new zealand/uk/anywhere else?

      thanks,
      rhevar

    • Wayne Imlach
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 1998
        On the back covers the prices of the books are in both UK pounds and
        Australian dollars, so they were published in those two countries at least.
        For your information, the ISBN numbers are as follows:

        The Sword of Life ISBN 0-340-67298-6
        The Kingdom of Dreams ISBN 0-340-67299-4
        The City of Stars ISBN 0-340-67300-1

        Published by Hodder Children's Books, a division of Hodder Headline plc.

        Hope this helps,

        Wayne I.

        >I've been looking in the bookstores here, and also done a search for the
        >bloodsword novels (Chronicles of the Magi - if i recall some of you
        >talking about it) on amazon.com and
        >barnes&nobles.com but seem not to be able to find it. They are under Dave
        >Morris's name right?
        >
        >are they available in australia/new zealand/uk/anywhere else?
        >
        >thanks,
        >rhevar

      • Paul Mason
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 1998
          ROBERT MAMMONE wrote on Sep 3:

          > The Bloodsword books are years out of print. Your best bet is
          >to check out as many 2nd hand bookstores as you can. I've seen a few about
          >the place, here in Melbourne, though their conditions aren't the best.

          Books?

          Novels

          Books?

          Novels

          Books?

          NOVELS!

          By the way, can anybody familiar with either books or novels tell me whether a
          character called Karunaz appears in them? He'd probably be an assassin or something.
          Just a curiosity dredged from an ancient memory.

          ----
          Best wishes

          Paul Mason
          Outlaws/imazine http://www.tcp-ip.or.jp/~panurge