Re: Fury of the Deep

  • Christian
    Message 1 of 63 , Aug 31, 2010
      Just as I was preparing to purchase Fury of the Deep -- which I still plan to do -- I find out that the line will be canceled this year.

      This is sad news indeed. I own all of the books and they are brilliant.

      Kudos to Magnum Opus for the work that they did on the project.

      I only wish there more more projects on the horizon.

      BTW, I think that the pricing model is fine.

      Christian

      --- In dragwars@yahoogroups.com, "wodenkrait" <imirage@...> wrote:

      > That is really sad news. I've purchased all the supplements since the game was relaunched, (except for Friends and Foes, as I hadn't gotten around to it, and Fury of the Deep, which has only just come out) and I've been very positively impressed with the quality of the work. In some cases, as with Prince of Darkness and The Elven Crystals, the reissue is vastly superior to the original book.
      >
      > Is there any possibility of the Player's Guide being released as a PDF only, even if a print run isn't feasible, for us completists?
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > -Kyle
      >
      > -- In dragwars@yahoogroups.com, "James Wallis" <james.wallis@> wrote:
      > >
      > > And on that note this would probably be the right moment to announce that
      > > IN FROM THE COLD will be the last Dragon Warriors supplement from Magnum
      > > Opus Press. Because of many reasons, but fundamentally because I've had
      > > enough of people like mikepage1968.
      > > --
      > > James Wallis
      > > Spaaace, the games consultancy