Hello everyone

  • ladrill@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2001
      Hi my name is Ian and I'm new to the group.

      I got the complete set of books for £5 of a friend years ago (if
      anyone knows the value of a full set in resonable nick let me know
      please) and have been playing ever since.

      Thanks for your patience.

      Ian
    • Justin Tan
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2001
        Hi Ian,

        Good to see a new member.
        You're very lucky to get a full set for 5 pounds. Many
        people can't get the complete set after years and
        years of trying. As for me, I just got the complete
        set last year.

        Justin

        --- ladrill@... wrote:
        > Hi my name is Ian and I'm new to the group.
        >
        > I got the complete set of books for �5 of a friend
        > years ago (if
        > anyone knows the value of a full set in resonable
        > nick let me know
        > please) and have been playing ever since.
        >
        > Thanks for your patience.
        >
        > Ian

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/
      • Karl Chartres
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2001
          Man, it cost me 10 quid for book 2, 1.75 for books 1, 3 an' 4..... Book 6
          ai' had to 'persuade' my local library to withdraw it..... An' book 5 for
          45p.

          Yeah, stroke of luck, never seen book 5 in my local library/ies.

          Ai' found manchester was a great place for se... eh, second hand
          bookstores... Yeah, great place to be back in 95-96....