Thanks

  • sean@cwstenin.freeserve.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 2:00 AM
      Hey guys thanks for the help so far.On another note but sort of
      related i.e.campaign info.etc. Is there a more complete list of
      major barons etc. for Albion and other lands of legend ,especially
      those of Ellesland.Quickly ,my view of Ellesland-----Ereworn/Glissom--
      Ireland---same sort of gods,Cornumbria---Celticized Wales,Albion---
      late anglo-saxon/early medieval England with an area like the Danelaw
      (Torston etc.).Thuland very much like late dark age Scotland with the
      Mercanian influence exerted from Katorheim(Orkneys???).Thus there are
      strong Mercanian influences on Thuland culture but it maintains its
      own cultural identities.There are also other precedents set out in
      the books e.g Language---Lughwyd(Welsh?or possibly
      Oghamh),Vasic/Visic being the same as Goidelic Celtic Spoken in
      Ireland/Scotland----Ereworn/Glissom/Thuland.If anybody has their own
      ideas or homemade baronial rolls etc. please post here.Although each
      of our worlds is unique to us the more we share and develop the more
      the concept grows and remains alive.
    • Wayne Imlach
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2001
        While tidying up some old notebooks, I came across some scribblings I'd done
        years back to do with the counties of Albion. Many are just variations on
        historical English counties, and would occupy roughly the same region in
        Albion. I remember once having a map of the various borders, but have yet to
        find it. However, here's a quick rundown of the counties/boroughs:

        The North:
        Gorburn (Aldred)
        Erincestershire (Montombre)
        Hesardfordshire (Grissiale)