Greetings all :)

  • zorans@eisa.net.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2000
      What a joyful day. Firstly while rumaging thru a local auction
      site i saw DW Book 3 for sale ( ohh the memories).....then am totally
      amazed to find a newsgroup for my old beloved game :)
      I hope to contribute to this page as much as possible in the
      future but have one thing to ask....I am looking for members with
      spare books for sale/trade from 1 thru to 6 ( hopefully excluding
      3) , i guess you could say i'm an Australian member of this charter
      and would appreciate any locals in my area who would contact me.

      Zoran Stavreski the lost Mystic