[dragwars] Re: Dragon Warriors Books

  • Tim Harford
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 1999
      Shame, because Book Six is the best one.
      I sometimes see DW books around in 2nd hand book shops. It's always worth
      popping in and having a look.
      Regards
      Tim

      Andy@Demon wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Apologies if I'm not supposed to do this but does anyone know anywhere
      > in the UK where I might be able to get hold of the sixth Dragon Warriors
      > book (Land of Legends ??) ?
      >
      > I've had the game since the books first came out, I remember waiting for
      > them eagerly, but never got round to getting the sixth one when it came out.
      > I haven't seen any of them in years - so please, if you can help, let me
      > know.
      >
      > Andy..

      > Does your free web site address contain more letters than the alphabet?
      > Register a domain name with DomainDirect. A domain with NO hosting fees.
      > Visit http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/49 for full details.
      >
      > eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dragwars
      > http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dragwars
    • Wayne Imlach
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 29, 2000
        I notice there are a few copies available on...

        http://www.abebooks.com/

        For those still interested...
      • Todd Yasutake
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2007
          Hi all I am selling my copies of the Dragon Warriors books on e-bay if
          anyone is interested have a look. Its the complete set with all 6 books.