[dragwars] Heading off to Conquest

  • Shaun Hately
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 1999
      I'm heading off to four days of Convention gaming today - great except for
      one thing. No Dragon Warriors! I am condemned to play lesser games . . . I
      guess I'll just have to make the most of it (-8

      Yours Without Wax, |'Don't knock mutant freaks. That's how
      Dreadnought |evolution works. Something new appears
      / |that might turn out to be just what the
      o=== ======================- |species needs.'
      \ |- Stephanie Tolan 'Welcome to the Ark'
      drednort@... |
      http://www.alphalink.com.au/~drednort/thelab.html
      ICQ: 6898200

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dragwars
    • Neil Davidson
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 1999
        Shaun Hately wrote:

        > I'm heading off to four days of Convention gaming today - great except for
        > one thing. No Dragon Warriors! I am condemned to play lesser games . . . I
        > guess I'll just have to make the most of it (-8

        Good luck! Have fun.

        Neil.

        --

        Advertisers:

        Please consider this as notification not to send any mail
        under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991(TCPA)
        47 USC Section 227. Details are provided in the Code of
        Federal Regulations 47 CFR Section 64.1200.

        Neil Davidson (UK)
        morden@...
        http://www.thegreycouncil.demon.co.uk/
        Home of PC Plonker & the Shadows Information Office!

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dragwars
      • Damien Wise
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 1999
          Hi all!

          On Fri, 2 Apr 1999, Neil Davidson wrote:

          > Shaun Hately wrote:
          >
          > > I'm heading off to four days of Convention gaming today - great except for
          > > one thing. No Dragon Warriors! I am condemned to play lesser games . . . I
          > > guess I'll just have to make the most of it (-8
          >
          > Good luck! Have fun.
          >
          > Neil.

          <sigs snipped>

          Well, I'll second that...hey, Shaun, wanna co-write/co-run a Dragon
          Warriors adventure for Unicon (Melbourne, Australia) later this year
          (September break)? :->

          <Damien's rusty neurons fire up the BLURB-O-RAMA>

          " Political intrigue ensues when Antonio, Stoyteller to the noblest
          citizens of Ferromaine is placed under arrest (while in the midst of a
          tour of Albion) in the courts of Baron Aldred. His involvement in a
          plot to kidnap an Elven princess looks enough to condemn him. Why are
          Montombre's henchmen lurking in the wings? Can four hardened veterens of
          adventure prove him innocent and rescue the princess before an innocent
          head is lopped and hostilities break out with the normally reclusive Elves
          of the Fenring Forest?

          A single-session Dragon Warriors game for four players.
          Seriousness: 4 Rules knowledge: 2 Rating: PG Characterisation: 5 "

          </BLURB-O-RAMA>
          Okay, that was a pretty krufty blub/outline for a story, but it's a place
          to start (and not all that bad for something I just dreamed up moments ago
          :) ).

          If you're interested, get back to me...

          Seeya!

          Damien Wise
          +------------------------+-----------------------------------------------+
          | wiz@... | Unlock the magic. |
          +------------------------+-----------------------------------------------+

          eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dragwars
        • morgan@vic.bigpond.net.au
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 19, 1999
            <pine.lnx.3.96.990402214038.32661a-10000-@...> wrote:
            Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/list/dragwars/?start=445

            *snip*

            > Well, I'll second that...hey, Shaun, wanna co-write/co-run a Dragon
            > Warriors adventure for Unicon (Melbourne, Australia) later this year
            > (September break)? :->

            *snip*

            > If you're interested, get back to me...
            >

            > Seeya!
            >
            > Damien Wise

            I wanna see it! So cool! Dragon Warrior at Unicon? I'm there.

            Morgan Vening
            -Excited at the possibility of playing his most beloved RPG for the first time in *counts on fingers* 11 years!

            eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dragwars