Warrior Kings Battles - no contribution from Dave?

  • kharille
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hi all,

      You know, I look at the credits for Warrior Kings battles and I don't
      see Dave's name there. What happened? I know Jamie's still there.
      The game tends towards a more humourous setting with all the references
      of madmen and the freakish undead and man hater women becoming warlords
      of each realm.

      I realize its always fun to do a humourous setting once in a while but
      some of the stuff is sure taking the piss.

      Also finished Dave's game design and architecture. A bit too technical
      for me with all the references to computing. Also I'm not a game
      writer so its not of practical use.

      So what is Dave doing these days? You think he could do some humour
      game? Monty python gamebook maybe?
    • Wayne Imlach
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
        It's likely that he wasn't at the company when the 'remix' version of Warrior Kings was released, and therefore didn't get a credit (despite any contribution to the previous incarnation of the game).
        Getting you name credited in a video game isn't necessarily about actual contribution - usually if you are no longer with the studio, you aren't credited at all for any future versions of a game you may have worked on, eveni if your code/design/art is still being used.