Dragon Warriors Artists.

  • javukchari
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
      I'm inquiring about information on two of the DW artists, Bob Harvey
      and Russ Nicholson. Are they still in the business? Have they done any
      recent work and are they contactable?
    • Steve Foster
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2006
        I'm reliably informed that Russ Nicholson can be commissioned. His web site is russ.nicholson@...

        Steve

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 16, 2006
          'preciate that, Steve. thanks.

          --- In dragwars@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Foster" <Steve@...> wrote:

          > I'm reliably informed that Russ Nicholson can be commissioned. His
          web site
          > is <mailto:russ.nicholson@...> russ.nicholson@...
          >
          > Steve
          >
          > _____