HA: [dragwars] Re: Foresters & Tricksters & Elementalist.. whats wrong.

  • Nicholas, Bannister Evan - NICBE001
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Actually I think thats what I was trying to say.. but went overboard in the explanation..

      Take one knight and add just a pinch of flavour, or take the Ideal of the Elementalist, but build it with a 'fair and equal' set of points that makes it equate to the knight and the sorcerer..

      Making some hybrid character every roleplay session, isn't the intended idea, especially some knightarianisterer or such...