Recruiting

  • Nim
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
      Thought that I might ask again. Anyone interested in online Dragon
      Warriors?

      I post a game on a different Yahoo group. I post on most Monday's,
      Tuesday's, Thursday's and Fridays, so long as my work allows me.

      If you are interested, get in contact with me, and roll up a
      character. There is a window to join as the party are in a city where
      new members can join easily.

      Nim.
    • chloh77@singnet.com.sg
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2006
        Hi! I'm interested in the game. Wonder what time you guys usually play?

        My timezone in Singapore is GM+8.

        Chris

        --- Nim <NdeSilva@...> wrote:

        > Thought that I might ask again. Anyone interested in online Dragon
        >
        > Warriors?
        >
        > I post a game on a different Yahoo group. I post on most Monday's,
        >
        > Tuesday's, Thursday's and Fridays, so long as my work allows me.
        >
        > If you are interested, get in contact with me, and roll up a
        > character. There is a window to join as the party are in a city
        > where
        > new members can join easily.
        >
        > Nim.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • kharille
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 11, 2006
          --- In dragwars@yahoogroups.com, chloh77@... wrote:

          > Hi! I'm interested in the game. Wonder what time you guys usually play?
          >
          > My timezone in Singapore is GM+8.
          >
          > Chris

          There's two games going on. I think I know which game Nim's
          mentioning. It's all rather slow paced with combat being summarized
          in one post. Lots of background noise and odd posts depending on
          which group you're in.

          The Nim man ought to be kicking around. Can you send him an email?
        • Nim
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 11, 2007
            Just a message in case anyone wants to play online Dragon Warriors.
            Thanks to broadband, I now am able to post on most days, though
            usually, I try to post once every twelve to 24 hours.

            For those who are already playing, I am open to players having a
            second character in another group if they so wish.

            Anyone interested? (Or if anyone else wants to GM, I am interested
            in being a player.)

            --- In dragwars@yahoogroups.com, "Nim" <NdeSilva@...> wrote:

            > Thought that I might ask again. Anyone interested in online Dragon
            > Warriors?
            >
            > I post a game on a different Yahoo group. I post on most Monday's,
            > Tuesday's, Thursday's and Fridays, so long as my work allows me.
            >
            > If you are interested, get in contact with me, and roll up a
            > character. There is a window to join as the party are in a city
            where
            > new members can join easily.
            >
            > Nim.

          • kharille
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 11, 2007
              --- In dragwars@yahoogroups.com, "Nim" <NdeSilva@...> wrote:

              > Just a message in case anyone wants to play online Dragon Warriors.
              > Thanks to broadband, I now am able to post on most days, though
              > usually, I try to post once every twelve to 24 hours.
              >
              > For those who are already playing, I am open to players having a
              > second character in another group if they so wish.
              >
              > Anyone interested? (Or if anyone else wants to GM, I am interested
              > in being a player.)

              Heh, its crossed my mind to create something. But I'm concerned about
              the volume of work it would take. Also I'm not in the habit of
              chucking dice around my limited desk. I was thinking of a game where
              the players play orcs and get to indulge an alternative life.

              Another thing is, orcs are fodder. Brave orcs get killed. If you want
              to survive as an orc you sure better not do anything suicidal....
            • rumtap@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 11, 2007
                I'm in :)

                Just a message in case anyone wants to play online Dragon Warriors.
                Thanks to broadband, I now am able to post on most days, though
                usually, I try to post once every twelve to 24 hours.

                For those who are already playing, I am open to players having a
                second character in another group if they so wish.

                Anyone interested? (Or if anyone else wants to GM, I am interested
                in being a player.)

                --- In dragwars@yahoogroup s.com, "Nim" <NdeSilva@.. .> wrote:

                > Thought that I might ask again. Anyone interested in online Dragon
                > Warriors?
                >
                > I post a game on a different Yahoo group. I post on most Monday's,
                > Tuesday's, Thursday's and Fridays, so long as my work allows me.
                >
                > If you are interested, get in contact with me, and roll up a
                > character. There is a window to join as the party are in a city
                where
                > new members can join easily.
                >
                > Nim.

              • Nim