Re: Dave Morris's computer game?

  • Nim
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2005
      My favourite computer game has always been Elite. I have liked the
      roleplaying games that were released a few years ago, Baldurs Gate etc.
    • kharille
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005
        --- In dragwars@yahoogroups.com, "Nim" <NdeSilva@d...> wrote:
        > My favourite computer game has always been Elite. I have liked the
        > roleplaying games that were released a few years ago, Baldurs Gate etc.

        Elite? That was great on my ol' 128k.... Guess its a bit old now.
        Got into the FFE a while back but owning a panther clipper with the
        plasma weapon at age 62 just didn't feel like you achieved anything.

        I think Julian Gollops turn based strategy games were the best. Lords
        of Chaos, Xcom... Hell, xcom was his own work wasn't it?

        Baldur's gate isn't as good as Fallout. If you can, get some US
        version from ebay. Fallout 2 is truely amazing....

        Turnbased rpg's.... now there's a thought... Surely Dave could have
        worked on his strengths. The NPC personalities in Bloodsword was
        colourful, just the thing you're looking for in a rpg surely...

        *Spits* "It is Aiken! You dogs can never pronounce it right!"