Re: Maps

  • Nim
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 4, 2004
      Thanks. I have downloaded this at home and saved myself lots of
      money on a software package that will only be of limited use!

      If anyone does want to so online dragon warriors, there is a game
      that can do with an additional player or two...

      Nim.

      --- In dragwars@yahoogroups.com, "Debra Schultejohann" <dh10@b...>
      wrote:
      > If your after a dungeon mapper try this one i find it realy
      usefull. Its free to download.
      > http://www.dungeoncrafter.com/
      >
      > And if anyone is iterested in playing DW or any other RPGS on line
      come and join up at my site.
      > http://dickgozeinya.proboards21.com/index.cgi

      of Service.
    • Vytautas \"Vytzka\" Juodis
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 5, 2004
        --- Nim <nde5ilva@...> wrote:

        > Thanks. I have downloaded this at home and saved
        > myself lots of
        > money on a software package that will only be of
        > limited use!
        >
        > If anyone does want to so online dragon warriors,
        > there is a game
        > that can do with an additional player or two...

        > Nim.

        I would love to participate. The problem is I've never
        actually played a table-top RPG before (because I
        could never find any people to play with me :( ), but
        I've got all six books and understand the system.
        Could you please take me in?

        =====
        With regards, Vytautas "Vytzka" Juodis

        "When you absolutely positively have to kill every damn person in the room, accept no substitutes [for assault rifle]." - Caleb.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Rónán
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 5, 2004

          > If anyone does want to so online dragon warriors, there is a game
          > that can do with an additional player or two...

          I'd be keen to play. I used to GM Dragon Warriors years ago and thought
          it was a great environment. Are there any free slots?

          Rónán
        • tallguy888
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 5, 2004
            > If anyone does want to so online dragon warriors, there is a game
            > that can do with an additional player or two...

            I would love to play. Are there any slots left open? If not, I can
            wait for another game.
          • Debra Schultejohann
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 5, 2004
              We need players and DMs who know the rules and are keen to play if anyone is iterested
              http://dickgozeinya.proboards21.com/----- Original Message -----
              Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 7:55 AM
              Subject: [dragwars] Re: Maps

              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 6, 2004
                > We need players and DMs who know the rules and are keen to play if
                anyone is iterested

                Im not really a DM, I'm mainly a player (I don't like setting up
                adventures and campaigns and all :P).
              • Debra Schultejohann
                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 6, 2004
                  Players are needed aswell come and have a look

                  Message 8 of 16 , Jun 18, 2006
                    Anyone know what happened to the Dungeoncrafter site?

                    I need to download the map building progam again.

                    wrote:

                    > If your after a dungeon mapper try this one i find it realy usefull.
                    Its free to download.
                    > http://www.dungeoncrafter.com/

                  • Shaun Hately
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jun 18, 2006
                      On 19 Jun 2006 at 5:05, Nim wrote:

                      > Anyone know what happened to the Dungeoncrafter site?
                      >
                      > I need to download the map building progam again.

                      I'm not sure what has happened to the site - but an alternative download site is at:
                      http://www.geocities.com/arouetta/

                      Being a geocities site, it's down a lot due to bandwidth issues, but it is there.

                      Yours Without Wax, Dreadnought
                      Shaun Hately | www.alphalink.com.au/~drednort/thelab.html
                      (ISTJ) | drednort@... | ICQ: 6898200
                      "You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one
                      thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the
                      facts. They alter the facts to fit the views. Which can be
                      uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that
                      need altering." The Doctor - Doctor Who: The Face of Evil
                      Where am I: Frankston, Victoria, Australia