Dragon Warriors: PDF's

  • troy@ghostmail.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2004
      I can't remember if I'd mentioned this yet, but I finally got my
      hands on Book 5 from this site:

      http://www.the-underdogs.org/showbook.php?id=31

      (they have a bunch of other Gamebooks at
      http://www.the-underdogs.org/gamebook.php)

      It's not anywhere as good as having the original in your hands (with
      its yellow-ing pages and musty smell), but after 15 years I'm happy
      to have *any* copy!
    • ndm230867
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2004
        --- In dragwars@yahoogroups.com, troy@g... wrote:
        > I can't remember if I'd mentioned this yet, but I finally got my
        > hands on Book 5 from this site:
        >
        > http://www.the-underdogs.org/showbook.php?id=31
        >
        > (they have a bunch of other Gamebooks at
        > http://www.the-underdogs.org/gamebook.php)
        >
        > It's not anywhere as good as having the original in your hands
        (with
        > its yellow-ing pages and musty smell), but after 15 years I'm happy
        > to have *any* copy!

        Not wishing to rain on anyone's parade (God knows it took long enough
        for me to track down a set of DW after I foolishly sold my original
        set in 1995), but are Dave and Oliver aware and happy with the
        posting of those books? It is breach of copyright after all...

        Cheers,

        Nick Middleton