Re: Can warlocks ride warhorses

  • Nim
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2004
      Looking at Book six, there is a ninth level spell "Flying Steed"
      that is described in the spell description as being the warlocks
      version of the Sorcerer spell Destrier.

      If you look at the descritption of Destrier, it says that it is onyl
      because of the spell that the sorcerer can ride the horse, wheras,
      they normally would not be able to.

      I take that as meaning that a Warlock can not ride a warhorse (and
      remember that they are also unlikely to have been able to recieve
      the training to do so).
    • Patrice LaFlamme
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2004
        hm, all the arguments make sense.. Plus the books specifically say
        only Knights and Barbs can ride them, and they also say assasins
        can't. They don't specify for Warlocks, and it makes sense that they
        can't.

        Ah well, at least it won't cost so much for my players to participate
        in jousts organized by Baron Aldred :)

        thanks guys!
        Patrix.