Re: [dragwars] Re: Dragon Warriors

  • Wayne Imlach
    Message 1 of 30 , Dec 10, 2003
      Just placing scanned copies of that article in the
      Dragwars file area - 11 gifs coming in at 5mb in
      total.

      Message 2 of 30 , Dec 14, 2003
        Once the scans of "Black Tower" are available, would someone be able
        to put them into the group files section?

        Also, any OCR'ed versions of the other books?

        -Troy
      • greyarea13
        Message 3 of 30 , Dec 14, 2003
          --- In dragwars@yahoogroups.com, Wayne Imlach <wayneimlach@y...>
          wrote:
          > Just placing scanned copies of that article in the
          > Dragwars file area - 11 gifs coming in at 5mb in
          > total.

          I'm just about to spend some time reading that article - it looks
          great! I've inserted all the .gifs so they fit into a Word document
          and print nicely off the old bubble jet. One thing though Wayne - one
          of the margins for Page 10 has cropped some text.

          Right, oh, and another thing, this ain't like the Necronomicon or the
          Book of Ebon Bindings is it? I won't turn into a raving loony
          smearing pentacles on every available surface, will I?

          cheers

          GA13
        • Wayne Imlach
          Message 4 of 30 , Dec 15, 2003
            I'll rescan page 10 over the next couple of days -
            must've missed that one when I was checking if they
            had scanned well.

            --- greyarea13 <greyarea13@...> wrote:
            > --- In dragwars@yahoogroups.com, Wayne Imlach
            > <wayneimlach@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > Just placing scanned copies of that article in the
            > > Dragwars file area - 11 gifs coming in at 5mb in
            > > total.
            > >

            > I'm just about to spend some time reading that
            > article - it looks
            > great! I've inserted all the .gifs so they fit into
            > a Word document
            > and print nicely off the old bubble jet. One thing
            > though Wayne - one
            > of the margins for Page 10 has cropped some text.
            >
            > Right, oh, and another thing, this ain't like the
            > Necronomicon or the
            > Book of Ebon Bindings is it? I won't turn into a
            > raving loony
            > smearing pentacles on every available surface, will
            > I?
            >
            > cheers
            >
            > GA13

            Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
            http://companion.yahoo.com/
          • Wayne Imlach
            Message 5 of 30 , Dec 15, 2003
              Ok, rescanned as best I could - still very close to the text (and
              cropped very slightly at the top of the page), but the best I can do
              without physically taking apart my copy of the magazine!

              Definitely better than the previous scan though.

              Wayne.

              wrote:
              > I'll rescan page 10 over the next couple of days -
              > must've missed that one when I was checking if they
              > had scanned well.

              nion.yahoo.com/
            • greyarea13
              Message 6 of 30 , Dec 15, 2003
                wrote:
                > Ok, rescanned as best I could - still very close to the text (and
                > cropped very slightly at the top of the page), but the best I can
                do
                > without physically taking apart my copy of the magazine!
                >
                > Definitely better than the previous scan though.

                It's great, cheers! Always good to be able to read something
                interesting and informative after it missed you by the first time. It
                allows you the joys of recollection and recognition as you see
                Pazuzu, with turned up in Legend, and Storm Demons from the Fabled
                Lands.

                Thanks again.

                GA13