Book 5

  • Troy Baker
    Message 1 of 73 , Nov 14, 2003
      I know this gets asked a bit, but does anyone know of any available
      copies of Book 5 (Power of Darkness) in Australia?

      I've tried emailing Valhalla Games in Perth but no response, are
      they still in business?

      and yes, I've tried eBay :)

      -Troy
    • gythlin68
      Message 73 of 73 , Jan 27, 2004
        --- In dragwars@yahoogroups.com, "Troy Baker" <troy@g...> wrote:
        > I know this gets asked a bit, but does anyone know of any available
        > copies of Book 5 (Power of Darkness) in Australia?
        >
        > I've tried emailing Valhalla Games in Perth but no response, are
        > they still in business?
        >
        > and yes, I've tried eBay :)
        >
        > -Troy

        troy

        my name is paul and i live in the territory.with regards to book 5
        being available at valhalla, i was recently there ( 15 jan 04 )
        seeking book 6 and had a chat with the owner. he indicated to me that
        he hasn't had a copy of book 4 or 5 for some time and due to their
        impending move his stock system is somewhat fragmented . however if
        you are still interested in book 5 i could let you borrow my copy

        paul