DW-SA

  • Zorro!
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Greetings all.
      I'm South Africa's biggest DW fan - Appropriate as the game and I
      sare the same initials.
      Dragon Warriors was the first RPG I owned when I started in 1987, and
      is still my favourite. It's great to find some support for it on the
      web as opposed to the quizzical looks I get from the RPG community
      here when I mention it..

      I'd like to hear from anyone who loves the game especially those in
      darkest Africa
      dwagner@...

      Cheers
      Darryl