Something a bit fun ...

  • dandebono
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2003
      Here's a game we played in a writer's group. I thought it could be
      pretty interesting seeing what we could come up with if we did it
      fantasy style. It can get pretty tough, but let's try it ...

      Dan
      www.FantasyReaders.com

      Rules: Take the NEXT WORD, and try to make a word from each letter
      and create a fairly good sentence. The sentance should somehow relate
      to fantasy books, authors, characters, etc. – beware! - some words
      will be difficult!

      Example: GANDALF
      Greet A Nice Dwarf And Laugh Forever

      NEXT WORD: GAMEBOOK